Assignment #6- Polar Opposites


For our polar opposites assignment we had to take two photos that, even though the objects are different, they still work together in some way. I decided to use the relationship between a horse and rider. This is a perfect example because their bodies and personalities are different but when the rider is on the horse they work as one body. The picture on the left is a unedited picture of my horse Roman. I like this picture because the light source was coming from behind him instead of in front. And the right picture is of me with horse show ribbons behind me. the show ribbons are a symbol of the outcomes that a horse and rider can do together.

Comments

  1. I enjoy the concept of your images combined - what might you have done with the image of yourself that would enhance the exposure and make these two images stronger together?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think so as well. The manual settings are tricky - especially if you're hand-holding the camera. A tripod would have helped and you could set the camera's timer. Also, having a light source that was more directional on you could have been enough to make the difference.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Assignment #29 - On Your Own

final concepts